Christian Arts Ministries
Christian Arts Ministries' Statement of Faith
- There is one God: the Father, the Son, and the
Holy Spirit; who exist in unity, and also as
three separate, distinct Persons.
- Jesus Christ is God’s Son. He was born of a
virgin as both God and man, lived a sinless life,
died to atone for the sins of human beings, was
buried, arose from the grave, ascended into heaven
and will literally return to earth.
- The Holy Spirit is the divine helper, assistant,
counselor and instructor, and His work is to
reveal Christ, convict of sin, lead to repentance,
guide believers, comfort, strengthen, and help
believers grow in righteousness, into the likeness
of Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is God’s Holy Word, without error, and
is the sole authority for life and its study is
essential to grow in the Christian life.
- Human beings are the special creations of God,
made in His image. They fell through the sin of
the first man, Adam, and all human beings are
sinners in need of salvation.
- Salvation is a gift through repentance toward
God and faith in Jesus Christ. An individual who
invites Christ to become their Savior is cleansed
from their sin; past, present and future, and
will spend eternity in heaven. Those who die
in their sins will spend eternity in hell.
- Baptism should follow salvation as the new
believer’s first act of obedience to follow
Jesus Christ’s commands.
- Each believer has direct access to God through
the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The church is the body of Jesus Christ and He
is her head. All believers should be a part of
a local church.