Christian Arts Ministries
The mission of Christian Arts Ministries is to inspire,
disciple and enable Christian musicians, actors,
writers, dancers, directors and designers to use their
creative and artistic abilities to proclaim the Gospel
of Jesus Christ by utilizing the power of high quality
drama, musical theater, and choral music to the greater
Twin Cities community directly and, by extension,
throughout the world, all to the Glory of God.
To accomplish this mission, Christian Arts Ministries
has the following general goals:
- To create, produce and perform Christian musical and
theatrical productions and concerts that
communicate biblical truth, share the Gospel of
saving faith through Jesus Christ, and inspire
people to biblical living.
- To provide opportunity for Christians to exercise
their musical and artistic abilities and crafts,
and further develop those God-given talents for
even greater use in the ministry of the Gospel of
- To develop within the greater Twin Cities community
a new and fresh culture of distinctly Christian art
- To provide the greater Twin Cities community a
distinctly Christian alternative to other artistic
and musical cultural choices.
- To provide the greater Twin Cities Christian
community compelling musical and artistic
productions they can embrace by attending and
inviting friends and acquaintances, sharing the
hope of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To bring as many people as possible into personal
faith in Jesus Christ as both Savior and Lord.
- To contribute to the development of fully devoted
followers of Jesus Christ who are active in a
local church, engaged in ministry, fervent in prayer,
obedient to the Bible, and committed to sharing
- To write original Christian music and drama and
create original productions consistent with the
mission of the Christian Arts Ministry.
To accomplish these general goals, the following
values describe our vision:
- We are committed to living out and demonstrating
our Christian faith in all aspects of Christian
- We will seek to be a supportive ministry to
Christian artists and support personnel,
providing biblical, spiritual and prayerful
leadership to those with whom we work, leading
them to deepen their relationship with Christ,
better integrate their faith into their personal
and professional lives, and inspire them to a
lifetime of faithful use of their abilities to
reach others to come to personal faith in Christ.
- With the conviction that we can do more together
than individually, we will develop strategic
partnerships with spiritually like-minded churches
and other Christian organizations.
- Recognizing the Bible has established that the
church is Christ’s body on earth, we will support
and never attempt to replace the local church,
which we recognize as the primary place for
growth, fellowship and service for followers
of Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to high quality and excellence
in musical and artistic productions to impact
both secular and Christian audiences, earning
respect and appreciation as a means of influencing
people to deeper faith in Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to produce and perform artistic
and musical productions and products that are
distinctly Christian, moral, inspirational
and family friendly.
To accomplish the mission, goals and values of the
Christian Arts Ministry, the following objectives
define the initial activities of the ministry:
- To establish a city wide, auditioned choir and
theatrical company of Christians.
- To develop and present musicals and/or dramatic
productions for performances during holidays (such
as Christmas and July 4th), as well as
non-holiday productions, concerts, and variety
shows, and the like, in order to present biblical
truth and communicate the Gospel before large
and small audiences.
- To establish ensembles with special thematic
material for smaller venues and that can be
available upon request.